Swedish Dishcloth - Wild Life
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Make cleaning un-bear-ably fun with this Wild Life Swedish dishcloth from Ecologie. The eco-friendly cloth softens in water and returns back to the wild when you compost it after nine months of use.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Step into the wild with this eco-friendly Swedish sponge cloth, and turn any cleaning experience into an adventure
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton