Swedish Dishcloth - Monstera
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- It's a jungle out there, but this Monstera Swedish Dishcloth from Ecologie makes light work of your everyday cleaning tasks. Make your friends green with envy as they admire your sparklingly clean home, thanks to this plant-powered cleaning cloth.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Get unbe-leaf-able results every time when you choose this eco-friendly sponge dishcloth with a cute leafy design
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton