Swedish Dishcloth - Les Fines Herbs
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Spice up your cleaning with the Ecologie Swedish Les Fines Herbs dishcloth. This multipurpose cloth absorbs spills and polishes dry surfaces to leave your house soup-herb-ly clean. Hard to bay-leaf it? Go on and try it out.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Rosemary, bay leaf and parsley among other herbs bring garden-fresh greenery to the botanical design of this biodegradable Swedish dishcloth
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton