Swedish Dishcloth - Let it Grow
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- From terracotta pots to statement vases and hanging planters, this collection has everything you need to bring the jungle indoors – no green thumb required!
- Surround yourself with green plants and green alternatives to cleaning. Start with replacing wasteful paper towels with this cloth that can be used and washed again and again and then it goes back to the earth in your compost.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Potted greens bring life to the kitchen and to chores all around your home.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton