Swedish Dishcloth - Winter Wilderland
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Owl and cardinal are ready to celebrate the season in their woodland home. Bundled bears stay cozy in their scarves while decorating evergreens in this seasonal collection that’s sprinkled with berries, snowflakes and holiday cheer.
- Bring the symbols or Winter celebration inside everywhere you clean with the Winter Wilderland streak-free dishcloth by Ecologie. Whether you're tired of the paper towels or the multiple squeezes, this ultra-absorbent, reusable sponge cloth is sure to impress.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Winter themed design from nature comes into your home to help with chores all around the house.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton