Swedish Dishcloth - Blueberries
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Good for you and for your kitchen. This versatile Swedish sponge cloth by Ecologie wipes away messes effortlessly, and the blueberries brighten up kitchens, bathrooms and other areas of your home.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- You will be Berry happy when all your kitchen chores get done quickly. This Swedish sponge washing cloth can help you out will all your KP duties.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton