Swedish Dishcloth - Soap Opera
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up
- End all your cleaning jobs on a high note. Switch to reusable Swedish dishcloths by Ecologie and your tasks will be completed quickly. These cloths leave your mirrors and fixtures streak-free and lint-free and are excellent for a multitude of tasks.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Make your dishes sing with a Swedish sponge cloth that is 100% natural, ultra absorbent and reusable.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton