Swedish Dishcloth - Snowfolk
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Time waits for Snowman. You could use a little help to get your household chores done quickly. This Swedish sponge cloth by Ecologie is a highly absorbent, reusable and 100% natural cloth that makes happy work out of cleaning up.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Classic snowglobe with the cutest snowman as the center of attention. Add some holiday cheer with this Swedish sponge cloth that is sure to put a smile on your face.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton