Swedish Dishcloth - Cacti
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Cacti in shades of jade green flourish in the desert, while their coral blooms pop against a rich black sky. These prickly plants are a welcome addition to any home.
- With this Ecologie Cacti Swedish dishcloth, you'll never desert your cleaning tasks again. It's prickin' awesome how you can wipe, polish and wash with this sponge cloth. The point is, everything will be looking sharp around your house.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Get up to scratch with cleaning by using this sustainable, ultra-absorbent and eco-friendly Swedish sponge dishcloth with a cute cactus print
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton