Swedish Dishcloth - Bough & Berry
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Who’s got a beard that’s long and white? Santa, of course! Whether it’s making snow angels or trekking through a candy cane forest, sightings of the jolly old man are depicted in playful pencil crayon textures.
- Let nature help with trimming your home for the holiday season when you use this Bough & Berry Swedish dishcloth by Ecologie. The festive colors straight from fir trees and holly bushes help you appreciate the eco-friendly design and construction.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Festive sprigs of cedar, fir and spruce with accents of red berries add some holiday cheer to your cleaning takes all winter long.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton