Swedish Dishcloth - Autumn Harvest
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Welcome Fall with crunchy leaves and pumpkins aplenty. Gather all the gourds and celebrate the season.
- Give thanks and pump-kin up your sustainable home efforts with this Autumn Harvest Swedish dishcloth by Ecologie. Clean every part of your patch at home using this reusable sponge cloth.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Get your hands wet with this gourd-geous Swedish sponge cloth that encourages a humble mindset each day
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton