Hummingbird Feeder - Hummerbar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Revolutionary, patented hummingbird feeder
- 22 feeding ports angled for optimal nectar access
- Expertly designed to attract more hummers
- Cutting-edge horizontal feeder orientation
- Optimal port spacing for side-by-side feeding
- Easy to fill and easy to clean
The feeder is built of a clear plastic feeding tube, which allows you to easily monitor nectar levels.
Designed to Attract: Hummingbirds
Feed Type: Nectar
How to hang the Hummerbar
- Remove an end cap.
- Remove nectar-pouring funnel from tube.
- Replace the end cap.
- Select an outdoor area to hang the Hummerbar.
- Hang using loops at end of hanging cords—make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning.
- Level the Hummerbar by adjusting its cords. Slide cord locks up and down as needed to level.
- Remove rubber stopper from nectar basin and insert funnel.
- Fill about 1⁄4th full with Perky-Pet® hummingbird nectar. Compare each end by eye. If nectar is pooling to one side, then adjust cord locks again.
- Once nectar is evenly distributed, continue to fill nectar basin until half full. Do not overfill.
- Remove funnel, insert rubber stopper.