Insecticidal Soap - Safer's Ready to Use 550 mL
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal soap) (2%)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Made of selected soaps that kill insects on contact. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Kills aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs and earwigs on houseplants. Spray thoroughly both leaf surfaces and stems. For aphids and mealybugs repeat as required. For whitefly spray at 2 week intervals. For spider mites apply once weekly 2-3 times. Spray other pests upon sighting.