Victor Mole Trap
- Plunger-style trap effectively eliminates moles in their tunnels
- Spears are located below ground, away from children and pets
- Safety pin ensures safe operation and prevents false triggers
- Weather-resistant design allows for repeated use
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Take control of your garden or lawn with this Victor Mole Trap. It effectively kills moles without the use of poisons or harsh chemicals, and its weather-resistant spears on the plunger-style trap body lets you use it repeatedly wherever moles happen to pop up in your yard.
HOW TO SET THE VICTOR MOLE TRAP
- Place the mole trap directly into the tunnel with the tunnel located beneath the partially blocked trigger pan.
- Ensure the trigger rests on the blockage.
- The mole's natural instinct is to reopen and clear the tunnel, so if the trigger is resting on the blockage, they will naturally push up on the trigger and release the powerful trap.
WHEN TO SET THE VICTOR MOLE TRAP
Spring is thought to be the best time of year for setting mole traps because the ground is soft and mole tunnels are easily identifiable, but moles can be trapped at all times of the year, including summer and fall.The only time that's not ideal for setting mole traps is in cold or dry weather since the ground is typically quite hard.