Wasp Killer - Wilson One Shot Jetfoam
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hornet and Wasp killer
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Remove protective cap and insert applicator wand into spray nozzle before using.
- Wait approx. 30 seconds before spraying to allow formula to settle and for optimal stream.
- Spray nest at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest 2 to 2.5 metres (6-8 feet).
- Do not stand directly underneath nest.
- Shake can well before each use. Hold can upright and spray away from person.
- Push button to spray.
- Aim actuator at the opening in the nest and spray until soaked.
- Then spray the rest of the nest until it is saturated. Saturation of the nest is required for control.
WHERE TO USE
For outdoor use : use on exposed nests, only to treat nests under eaves, near window frames, doorways, carports, picnic areas, and outdoor play areas or anywhere nests are built.
Wasps, Yellowjackets and Hornets
Observe for activity for at least 24 hours and treat again if necessary. DO NOT reapply within 24 hours of the previous treatment. If no pest activity is observed after 24 hours, the nest may be removed. Never apply to vinyl or aluminum siding while exposed to direct sunlight or during the heat of day.