Wind Chime - Diamond Capiz (Blue)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A petite blue chime that's perfect for adding color to a cozy corner.
- Our handcrafted capiz windchimes are made by Balinese artisans. Hand strung and hand dyed, these chimes are made of natural, renewable materials. When touched by the wind, your chime will produce a delicate tinkling musical sound.
- Capiz are farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color.
- In the 1500s, capiz were used as windowpanes in houses; now they are used in all sorts of home decorations, including lampshades and vases and (of course) windchimes!
- This product is handcrafted with pride by artisans in Bali; therefore, sizes can vary.
- Coconut wood top
- Square capiz
- Brown wood bead accents
- Overall Length: 14 inches • Width: 6.5 inches